The Faculty of law is a single Department faculty of M.M University. The Department of Law was set up in June 2008 after getting due approval from the Bar Council of India to offer B.A.,LL.B, 5 Year integrated course spread over ten semesters. The object of the Department is to disseminate legal knowledge that meets the demand of fast changing economic, political and social institutions.(Best Law College Ambala,Haryana)
- The practicing Advocates are being engaged to train the budding lawyers. The Moot Courts, Practical Training in Courts, Work in Lawyers Chambers, Court visits are integral parts of the course curriculum.
- The Institute utilizes its state-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities to the fullest to provide best learning environment to the students. The facilities include Wi-Fi Campus, air-conditioned ICT equipped lecture theatres, and Computer Labs.
- AIR CDs of Supreme Court and various High Court cases and latest package of AIR products on online.
- The Department has well–qualified faculty having doctorate degrees and/or NET qualified as per the qualifications laid down by the UGC guidelines.
- The Institute encourages its students to attend Orientation and Refresher Courses conducted under UGC sponsored programmes.
- The Institute encourages its students to inculcate management and leadership skills through various extra-curricular activities including sports, cultural activities and other events.
- Regular Soft skill training sessions are organized to improve the Communication and confidence of the students. The Institute also regularly invites foreign faculty from reputed universities to give intensive classroom sessions to its students.
Best Law College Ambala,Haryana