The MM College of Pharmacy at Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana (Ambala) was established in 2005 to cater the needs of different facets of pharmaceutical profession such as including the marketing of medicines and scientific instruments. The department has teaching and research facilities which encompass undergraduate (B. Pharmacy), postgraduate (Doctor of Pharmacy, Pharm. D (PB), M. Pharmacy) and doctoral (Ph.D.) academic programmes. (Best Pharmacy College Ambala Haryana)
- The department has highly experienced and qualified faculty which helps them to impart quality technical education and exposure to the students.
- Special focus is laid by faculty to prepare the students as per the industry requirements, and training is imparted on drug discovery, formulation development, quality control and method development of pharmaceuticals, packaging and storage.
- The department focuses on processes of pharmacy pertaining to Quality Control, New Drug Discovery Research (NDDR), Process Development (P & D), Formulation and Development (F & D), Clinical Trials, Bioequivalence Studies & Toxicological Studies.
- The college has been consistently striving to become an area of excellence for R&D activities through its industry-academia linkage and has published high-quality research articles in journals of international repute and has filed Patent and Copyright.
- The state-of-the-art infrastructure facilities provide best learning environment to the students. The facilities include Machine room, Pilot Plant, Instrumentation room, Animal House, Wi-Fi Campus, ICT enabled lecture theatres, Library and Computer Labs.
- Various guest lecturers, seminars, workshops and conferences are organized on regular basis for the up gradation of the knowledge and practical exposure of the students.
- Highly focused faculty works to develop entrepreneurship skills in students through training within the University campus.
- Research project from government bodies helps to explore the research environment for the students.
(Best Pharmacy College Ambala Haryana)
|1||Dr. Vipin Saini||Professor &Principal|
|2||Dr. Sumeet Gupta||Professor|
|3||Dr. Mahendra Singh Rathore||Professor|
|4||Dr. Manu Sharma||Professor|
|5||Dr. Randhir Singh Dahiya||Professor|
|6||Dr. Vichitra Kaushik||Professor|
|7||Dr. Manish Kumar||Professor|
|8||Dr. Dinesh Kumar Mehta||Associate Professor|
|9||Dr. Parminder Nain||Associate Professor|
|10||Dr. Gyati Shilakari||Associate Professor|
|11||Dr. Jagatheesh K.||Associate Professor|
|12||Dr. Anuj Malik||Associate Professor|
|13||Dr. Shailendra Bhatt||Associate Professor|
|14||Dr. PrernaSarup||Assistant Professor|
|15||Dr. Suman Bala||Assistant Professor|
|16||Dr. Jaspreet Nain||Assistant Professor|
|17||Dr. Akash Jain||Assistant Professor|
|18||Dr. Jasmine Jain||Assistant Professor|
|19||Dr. Sunil Kamboj||Assistant Professor|
|20||Mr. Girish Kumar Gupta||Assistant Professor|
|21||Ms. Manisha Bhatia||Assistant Professor|
|22||Dr. Rina Das Mehta||Assistant Professor|
|23||Ms. Kirti Goel||Assistant Professor|
|24||Ms. Vasvi Mehta||Assistant Professor|
|25||Mr. Tulshi Chakraborty||Assistant Professor|
|26||Ms. Shikha Sachdeva||Assistant Professor|
|27||Ms. Amandeep||Assistant Professor|
|28||Dr. Geeta Saroha||Assistant Professor|
|29||Dr. Tarun Singh||Assistant Professor|
|30||Mr. Vikas Chander Jhawat||Assistant Professor|
|31||Ms. Minaxi Saini||Assistant Professor|
|32||Mr. Parveen Sharma||Assistant Professor|
|33||Dr. Meenakshi Dhanawat||Assistant Professor|
|34||Ms. Neetika Saini||Assistant Professor|
|35||Ms. Deepika Tanwar||Assistant Professor|
|36||Mr. Samrat Chauhan||Assistant Professor|
|37||Mr. Mohd. Yousuf Ansari||Assistant Professor|
|38||Ms. Manjot||Assistant Professor|
|39||Mr. Inderjeet||Assistant Professor|
|40||Dr. Swati Rana||Assistant Professor|
Pharmacy College Ambala Haryana