If you have cleared your 12th Exam and are passionate to build a career in the aviation industry, then opting for Airline Hotel Management is a great option. Though there are numerous other job profiles which are fruitful; this field too has a good future. The students of diverse streams like Science, Commerce or Arts can opt for a job in the aviation industry.
Airline Hotel Management is a wonderful career option if you have an interest in cooking and serving people with a lot of warmth and hospitality. If you are keen on this field you can join different courses like degree courses, diploma courses, and additional certificate courses after finishing off your12th.
Benefits of Studying Airline Hotel Management
- Airline Tourism and Hospitality Management are among the most vivid divisions of hospitality that offers jobs to thousands of people all across the world. It is a wide and booming industry and it facilitates trade, International travel, and globalization.
- The candidates learn how to respect, show hospitality towards the guests so that they are happy and in turn give them more business.
- Your conversational skills are honed once you opt for this course.
- Professionals get an opportunity to travel to different exotic destinations and meet people of dissimilar cultures.
- The demand for Airline hotel management professionals is increasing with each passing day in India as well as abroad. There are several popular chains of hotels and restaurants that hire the candidates directly once they are done with the course. The major chains in the hotel industry that are hiring students who have done Airline Hotel Management are the Taj hotel, Oberoi Hotel, ITC group, and Hilton group to name a few.
With many private airline companies glutting the sky, Airline Tourism and Hospitality Management industry will grow manifold in the upcoming years. Many universities and top hotel management colleges of India now offer this course.
Hotel Management institute under MMDU is regarded as one of the top Hotel Management Colleges in Haryana offering expert-level courses in the Culinary and Hospitality Sector. It offers 1.5 years Diploma in Airlines, Tourism, and Hospitality Management. The student is also given 6 months industrial training during the course duration. Everyone who has passed Senior Secondary (10+2) Examination with at least five subjects including English as a compulsory subject from any recognized Board/ University is eligible to apply for the course.