MBBS (Best MBBS College Ambala Haryana)
||MBBS : (4-1/2 +1-Year Internship)
||The candidates should fulfil the following minimum conditions to become eligible for admission to MBBS course :
- He/She will attain the age of 17 years or more on 31.12.2016.The age shall be determined as per entry in the Matriculation/Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination certificate.
- The candidate must have passed both the following examinations:-
- Senior School Certificate Examination (10+1 & 10+2) of Board of School Education, Haryana or an examination as equivalent thereto with at least five subjects from any recognized Board/University with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together (45% in the case of candidates with Locomotive Disability) and must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually in the qualifying examination. Student is also required to have passed in other subjects of +2 Examination.(Best MBBS College Ambala Haryana )
- Placed in the merit list prepared as a result of this Competitive Entrance Test by securing not less than 50% marks (45% in the case of candidates with locomotive disability of lower limbs).
- The candidate must produce a Medical Fitness Certificate from the Medical Board constituted/ approved by the Principal, M.M. Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Mullana. The candidature of a candidate found medically unfit is liable to be cancelled. Any candidate who fails to attend the medical examination on the notified date is liable to forfeit the claim for admission and placement in the waiting list.
- The candidates passing qualifying examination from the National Open School shall also be eligible provided they fulfil the conditions laid down at ii (a) above.
- Diploma in Pharmacy and Dressers Course are not equivalent to 10+2 for the purpose of admission to MBBS courses according to the rules of MM University.
- The list of examinations recognized as equivalent to 10+2 examinations of Board of School Education, Haryana and also a list of fake institutions/ Universities/ Boards are available in the Academic Branch of the University which may be consulted before making application for admission to the course.
- The candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examinations are also eligible to appear in the Entrance Test. but such candidates will have to submit the result of the qualifying examinations at the time of counselling failing which they will not be considered eligible for admission. Any candidate with compartment/re-appear in any subject in 10+2 examination will be considered for admission to MBBS course only if he/she has passed in that subject on or before the date of respective counselling.
||Seats will be filled through entrance test
|Date of Counselling & Admission
||A separate Prospectus has been issued for admission to MBBS course against seats to be filled through Entrance Test
MBBS (UG Degree is recognized by Govt. of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (Department of Health and Family Welfare) vide its letter No. U.12012/101/2002-ME(P-II) dated 30th June-2008 MBBS Course (UG) 150 seats
Best MBBS College Ambala Haryana