Once again, Haryana’s leading university MMDU takes lead in introducing B. Tech CSE (Cloud Technology & Information Science) and B.Tech CSE- Data Science, both being path-breaking courses that will enhance the employability quotient of the youth. Doing these courses from MMDU may prove to be more than worthwhile because the youth won’t just get the opportunity to complete their bachelor’s degree in technical fields such as engineering or computer science or related disciplines but also get relevant exposure and the brand value of MMDU.
Today, many companies want their candidates to have a minimum amount of network and security architecture experience as well which is what you get at the state of the art campus of Maharishi Markandeshwar (Deemed to be) University. Artificial Intelligence is also one field which is gaining momentum day by day so any course in Data Science is your direct entry to the coveted zone of success. Also, when you associate with this coveted and highly prestigious institute you are certain that your acquired skills will get you closer to your dream job because of firsthand experience with projects that facilitate in-depth understanding of cloud migration, data center migration, and server consolidation and much more!
There are ample functional fields within this discipline that let the students find their path to success such as:
- Cloud Network Engineer and Cloud Architect – You will gain more than adequate knowledge and experience of technologies such as Web services, SOAP, Java, and Ajax
- Virtualization Expert – Demand for candidates with the ability to streamline procedures through virtualization is on the rise
- Cloud Cost Management and Cloud Automation engineer – Cost cutting is paving way for higher degree of automation
- Feature-Preserving and Simplification professionals and Cloud Application Developers that help simplify software setup are a lot in demand
- Cloud Security manager
- Cloud Administrator
- Data Scientist jobs and jobs in the segment of Artificial Intelligence and Business Analytics