MM Institute of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation is one of the esteemed Institutes of the Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation established in 2001, recognized by the Indian Association of Physiotherapists (IAP) in the state of Haryana and is vital word in the lexicon of the Maharishi Markandeshwar University. M.M.I.P.R trains efficient professionals in the art of relieving human pain and suffering, using the evidence based practice in the field of physiotherapy, latest skill and instruments coming from the most advanced centers of quality production.(Physiotherapy Rehabilitation College Ambala Haryana)
- The institute is fully equipped with the ultramodern Research labs, Electrotherapy labs, and Exercise-Therapy labs. The institute also has departmental library which is fully supported with Internet connection, Journals, Archives and surplus books for academic up gradation.
- The Institute excels in producing fully trained physiotherapists to meet the growing demand in the global market. The clinical skills of the students are nurtured by the postings of the students in our fully equipped 815 bedded M. M. Medical College & Hospital.
- The Institute has attained the remarkable status of a Centre of Excellence by introducing Post Graduate courses of MPT in five specialties’ of Orthopedics, Neurology, Cardiopulmonary, Sports& Pediatric Physiotherapy. The institute also offers PhD program.
- All the departments are managed by competent, professionally sound and well-experienced postgraduate staff. The Institute utilizes its state-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities to the fullest to provide best learning environment to the BPT & MPT students so as to be able to provide relief to their patients with competence and full confidence.
- The clinical services are pride area of the institution, where it under the supervision and consultancy of Rehabilitation Specialists provides medical services. Physiotherapy clinic is equipped with Hi-Tech devices and serves not only in the field of curative but also in the preventive management of wide range of muscular skeletal and neurological problems. The wide spectrum of cases includes Orthopedic, Neurological, Gynecological, Pediatrics, Burns and Post-Surgical conditions; a customized treatment plan is formulated for each case to ensure an optimum functional recovery.
- The department provides a very cost effective treatment to the patients suffering from various ailments. Patients are treated in an amicable manner with the latest evidence based approaches. It has taken a special initiative to treat patients with cerebral palsy, Spinal cord injury and Stroke under the recently developed Neuro rehabilitation OPD. Beside this, it also participates actively in the social welfare programs (camps, awareness activities).
(Physiotherapy Rehabilitation College Ambala Haryana)