Is BBA a good career choice? What are the benefits attached to it? These are the apprehensions that fluster the young generation today. BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. It is an in-demand undergraduate degree course that can be pursued after finishing 12th grade. This program makes the learners well conversant with the wide-ranging concepts of management and leadership. This degree course has been initiated to lay a strong foundation for developing the sagacious management professionals. Another merit of this degree program is that it is among the most job-providing educational courses. There are different multi-national industries worldwide that are offering lucrative employment opportunities to numerous business graduates.
Read More: What Is The Use Of BBA Course?
You must be battling to find the answers to all these questions even if you are reading it everywhere that Bachelor of Business Administration is the most desired educational program among undergraduates. There is no denying the fact that BBA opens diverse career opportunities for you especially if you have an innovative mind and entrepreneurial spirit. This course offers a thorough understanding of business and management concepts applicable to the different spheres of the economy. This educational program is very extensive, as it opens various fields to the students. You can even pursue any other educational course after completing BBA. Moreover, this course provides a strong foundation in the accounting and management fields. Whether a person has sharp business acumen, entrepreneurial capabilities, or seeks a high-profile managerial job; BBA is an excellent choice for him or her. BBA admission process gives an individual the liberty of choosing from a plethora of career prospects such as hospitality, business, media, entrepreneurship, public relations, and many others.
How BBA helps you to improve your Skills and work on your personality
Another reason for the increasing popularity of BBA is that it provides an edge to an undergraduate over others by improving various skills like critical thinking, communication skills, analytical skills, and decision-making abilities. Apart from this, the students in leading business colleges of India like MM Institute of Management also get an opportunity of visiting the industries for practical exposure. They are also given a platform for group discussions, case studies, presentations, etc. These are added to the program curriculum to enhance the skill sets of the students.
Abundant Career Possibilities after BBA
BBA admission process and successful completion of the degree opens gateway to varied subjects related to Finance, Marketing, Human Resource, Economics, and many others. Owing to the booming Indian economy and ensuing increased organizational demand for professional managers, BBA has become a sought-after educational course to fulfill the requirement of the different industries. Admission into BBA course in top business school or Universities of India can secure hefty pay packages for you. The initiation of Foreign Institutional Investors (FII) and Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in the Indian economy have opened several multinational employment prospects and intensified the scope for BBA graduates.
The BBA degree course makes the undergraduates acquainted with diverse aspects that are essential for efficient business management and thus, requisite for business managers and entrepreneurs. It also creates a platform for conducting professional courses like MBA – Master in Business Administration. To make a mark in this field, the scholars must possess decision-making skills, leadership qualities, excellent written communication as well as good oratory skills.
Admission Process of BBA
BBA application forms open in the month of March end or April beginning for all the leading colleges and universities. A student needs to watch out the digital space for BBA application forms and online registration form for BBA.
Many universities conduct the BBA admission process based on the merit list while a few business schools of universities that offer BBA conduct an entrance test of the applicants desiring to take admission. The entrance test is regulated at the university, state, or national level by different authorities. The selection is done by using the individual scores in the qualifying exam as the criterion. AIMA Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) is a countrywide examination conducted by AIMA (All India Management Association) for admissions in BBA, BCA, BHM and so on. The candidates must bear in mind that a few colleges might also organize a Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion for the last selection round.
The BBA admission process gets started when an advertisement is notified. The application forms can be availed through offline and online modes. The students can begin the BBA admission process in the period of May-June every year. The leading BBA entrance exams are Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) and Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET), etc.
The 3-year Bachelor of Business Administration program offered by MM Institute of Management, a constituent of MMDU, Mullana requires all applicants to have passed the Senior Secondary Certificate (10+2) Examination from any recognized Board/University with a minimum of 5 subjects and English is a compulsory part of these subjects. Doing BBA from MM Institute of Management has many benefits –
- The BBA program of MM Institute of Management has been placed at one of the top-notch rankings in the list of BBA Institutes in the country by the Global Human Resource Development Center. Its BBA program is ranked 13th all over India while bagging the 7th position in North India.
- MM Institute of Management is known for its expert and professionally qualified faculty as well as state-of-the-art infrastructure and world-class learning pedagogy. The institute continues to hold expert talks by industry professions which not only gives the students an exposure to real-life industry challenges but also helps them work on their personality and soft skills.
- MMDU offers a plethora of activities to its students. There are many weekly, intra-department and intra-university competitions that provide a perfect platform to BBA students to showcase their potential and talent.
- The BBA program of MM Institute of Management is a strategically designed program which helps to inculcate professionalism in the students while they get many opportunities to indulge in real-time cases, LIVE projects, teamwork, critical thinking, problem-solving etc. The BBA students of MMIM end up with effective communication skills, a confident personality, and a mind ready to address industry challenges.
- The biggest attraction for taking admission in MM Institute of Management for BBA 2020 is the success of BBA alumni of MMIM. Many students have bagged lucrative job offers during campus placement drive organized by MMDU.
So if you are keen to do BBA, make sure to fill BBA online registration form at the MMDU website. You can get a BBA admission form from the Administrative Office of MMDU paying a fee of Rs 1000. The form can also be received by post for which a student has to pay Rs 50 extra. For those who are digital-savvy, they can download the form and fill it online. Check the link for more details https://admission.mmumullana.org/